Re: product for conc. liquid LLRW

The main potential problem is:

It is waste processing, and so needs to be reviewed just like any
other processing methodology.  Most licensees would need to amend
their licensed waste procedures to utilize different methodologies.

Questions such as: how is it process actually performed; what
additional risks are involved; what special precautions need to be
addressed; and, particularly whether the end product is in a form that
is acceptable for final disposal would all need to be addressed.

If it is a simple process to an acceptably stable final form with no
extraneous side products, there shouldn't be much difficulty it
gaining general approval.

Wes