Re: Announcement

Just a thought.  Perhaps we could have some sort of social engagement for those
RADSAFErs fortunate enough to attend the annual meeting this year.  It would
give us an opportunity to debate points (NO insurance salesman please) and
associate faces to some of the more interesting and informative participants.
Of course attendance incognito would be acceptable (recommended for some?)...

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the area and have no idea where we could
do this, maybe at the Centennial Night gala, or some other night at a local
watering hole.

Ideas.. suggestions...

Rob Gunter
ORNL