Re: DOE PEIS

Just in case anyone else needs this info too...

If I'm not mistaken the Final is out and I beleive we have a copy
in our office.

For copies and references DOE maintains an 800 help line for
environmental management publications etc.

call 1-800-7EM-DATA

They are really friendly and helpful.

I've gotten a number of publications for our work with DOE's
shipments of spent nuclear fuel to the Savannah River Site
here in South Carolina.

If you don't have any luck.  Drop me a note back and I will
get more info for you.

Kerry Pate
patekp@musc.edu
SC Nuclear Waste Program