DOE PEIS

The DOE Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact
Statement (PEIS) for the 26 DOE sites was due out in May
1995.  I've heard it is still not available.  We are trying to put
together a bibliography of recent relevant Radiological Risk
assessment documents/programs and would like to check
through the PEIS references for leads.  Are there any DOE
types out there who would know if the PEIS is out yet or if
there is a way  we could get a copy of the references for the
PEIS?  Please reply to Luke McCormick (402) 697-2589 or
c0etxlim@mrd42.mrd.usace.army.mil (the 2nd character is a
zero).  Thanks in advance.