NUREG/CR-1754

Greetings.

In the process of revising a previous D&D Funding plan, we came to the
realization that the most recent version of NUREG/CR-1754 :
Technology, Safety and Costs of Decommissioning Reference
Non-Fuel-Cycle Nuclear Facilities Addendum 1; has been missplaced(?).  For what
ever reason, someone has "pigeon-holed it and I have a deadline to
meet.  My only need of it at this point, is for the data contained in
Appendix A.

If any of you kind and thoughtful ladies and gentlemen could
perhaps find your copy and either fax appendix A to me, or would be
willing to copy and overnight it to me at my expense, I would be
very grateful.

Please feel free to call me, email me, or fax me.

Thank you!
--
David A. Wise
dwise@freenet.scri.fsu.edu

Niether this transmission nor its' contents represent the views,
positions or attitudes of my employer(s).