Re: Computer Virus Library

>>Hi all;

>>Thanks Mike for letting us to know.  But for  your  information I
>>tried to  connect  to  this  server  and  received  the  folowing
>>message:

In that case ........

I keep a nearly up to date collection of McAfee and other virus utilities
available on an anonymous FTP site I manage.

ehssun1.lbl.gov

cd to directory tdcpub\virus

While there feel free to browse the other areas under tdcpub.

This is also the OFFICIAL distribution area for the HPS Accelerator Section
electronic newsletter.  They are usually posted there the day I get them.

If more people start using the virus util area I will keep it a little more
up to date ..... right now it is no more than on or two version behind - by
tommorrow I will have it up to yesterday's version <grin>.