I-125 Calib. Standard for Charcoal Cartridge?

Hi All,

I am looking for a calibration standard containing I-125 or I-129 in the

form of a charcoal air sampling cartridge (the type which is the size of a

hockey puck.)

The reason is obvious: I wish to be able to analyze for the quantity of

I-125 on air sampling cartridges by counting them directly on a radiation

detector such as a thin NaI crystal scintillation detector.  By having a

NIST tracable calibration standard in the same geometry as the sample,

determining counting efficiency is very easy.

Thanks in advance.

Wes.

Wes Van Pelt                                  Radiation Safety
vanpelt@ios.com                    Environmental Radioactivity
Team OS/2                                                KF2LG