- False Positive Betas

     Stu,

     OK - I looks like we're all making assumptions on too little
data.   "I"  thought that it appeared to be an annealing  problem
because  from your wording it appeared that there was more than 1
TLD involved -   "these responses" and "our TLD users" you said.

     I  think that you've received some good answers, but can you
give the net a little more data to help us get a better handle on
your problem?

     Thanks,

     Joel Baumbaugh (Baumbaug@nosc.mil)
     NRaD