Sewer Discharge

A couple of messages indicated the senders could not discharge (.)
One of them I know negotiated and at least got the human excreta
from Nuclear Medicine Patients excepted.  I was told that the local
district regs said no radioactive discharges period.  What they actually
said was no discharges without prior written permission.  To
make a long story short I asked for permission.  It wasn't that easy
folks, the Federal Government doesn't like to have to ask [soverign
immunity is the legal buzz word].  Conditions were imposed and I now
have the permission.  So if you haven't read them carefully, I suggest
you do.  And you might even consider asking for permission or an
exception even if the local regs don't explicitly say they will or
can grant such permission.  They can but you can't make them and
there isn't much in it for them to do so but you can always ask.