Silence

Hi, all!  I went to Boston for 2 days and was back at work by Tuesday.  Does
that make me an even better girl than all you stay-at-home Good Boys and Girls?
Considering that I went, saw the delights of the Big City and the Big Meeting
and still managed to tear myself away?  One of the side effects of going to
this year's meeting was that I saw so many pictures and slides of Herr Roentgen
that I could draw pictures of him in my sleep!

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu