Chem. Question - thanks

Thanks to all those who took the time to respond to my questions regarding
the activity/disposal/spelling of my newly acquired uranyl and thorium
compounds.  I will digest this info today and come up with a plan of action.

To those of you sending messages twice - I too received 'undeliverable
message' messages, though the responses to my query clearly show that my
message was delivered.  Furthermore, I am receiving both of your emails.  My
guess (and believe me, that's all it is) is that the messages relate to
someone who is expected to be on the receiving end and for whatever reason,
isn't.  As the responses to my question came back so promptly (<24 hrs), I
would suggest that one should send a message once, then wait for responses
to it from Radnetters to see if it got through, rather than resending in
response to these error messages.  An alternative might be if the sender
also received their own posting.

hope this gets through...
Alan Enns
Radiation Safety Assistant,
Department of Health, Safety and Environment
University of British Columbia,
Canada.
aenns@unixg.ubc.ca