Re: chemical question; a different angle.

I have another angle on this I'd like an answer to.

Would these compounds constitute mixed hazardous waste?  They're
radioactive and hazardous; just not man-made radioactivity.

What regulations would apply to their disposal?

Thanks,

Jim Barnes, CHP
RSO
Rockwell International, Rocketdyne Division