Subject: Re: Re[2]: RAMP Rumors
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    7/28/95 1:22 PM

 As I heard (we don't use RAMP, but a company my husband
 used to work for did), the problem wasn't necessary poor
 QA on the generator's part, but that RAMP was actually
 COMBINING drums of materials from different institutions
 without noting it.  So, some of you could have some
 drums in Hanford that have YOUR name on them, but
 SOMEONE ELSE's waste in them.  Talk about a cradle-
 to-grave nightmare!

 Margaret Ashton
 University of Colorado