Subject: Re: Re[2]: RAMP Rumors
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    7/27/95 12:07 PM

Mike,

I think your missing the point....the generator is not the one with the
QA problem.  The problem is that Ramp Ind. may have consolidated waste
without updating the manifest/packing slip or simply just tried to slip
some waste into a drum with excess space in it.

I have two drums of waste at Ramp and I am concerned that when I, or
whoever I contract with, goes out there to inspect we may find waste
that is not ours inside.  Any QA that I would have performed goes out
the window if someone (or company) along the way tampers with the drums.
 Therefore I am obligated to ensure that only my waste is in the drums.
My problem is what do I do if there is more?

Denny
RSO, CMU