Re: RAMP Rumors

   So  who's  responsible  for  sorting  out  waste  if  the  gone-out -of
-business  vendor  had  combined  waste  from  several generators
into  the  same  drum and compacted it?   Does  each  generator  pick
what  they  think  is  theirs  and  leave  the  rest?

Hans  Richter
USC     go Trojans
Murphys Law:  The bright light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight
of an oncoming train.

Standard disclaimer.