More on RAMP/ Ans to Richter

Hans Richter asked who's responsible and or how a drum with waste
from several vendors is handled.  Since I've been out to the
site and talked with EPA, Contractors, and the Coast Guard
[Yes the Coast Guard, they got into the hazardous waste buisness through
their oil spill responsibilities] I think I can answere that.

The EPA disposes of that waste after inspecting, analyzing, and repacking
it.  That cost is included in the site clean up cost for which they will
be trying to collect from all of the "potentially responsible parties"
a share.

DISCLAIMER:  Neither my boss nor anyone else review this message.  It
reflects my opinion only and not that of the Denver VA Medical Center,
Dept. of Veterans Affairs, nor the United States Government.