Re: Prenatal Exposure Policy

If your boss is a wordsmith expert, I would recommend implementing policy in
accordance with NRCP No. 54, 10 CFR and NUREG Guide..mike coogen sends

Subject: Prenatal Exposure Policy
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    8/1/95 7:09 AM

Good Morning

I am currently reviewing our Prenatal Exp. Policy at the request of the
Dir. EH&S (my boss).  I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to
fax me a copy of theirs for comparison of format (not content).  My boss
is a wordsmith and I can't keep up with him.  The policy we currently
have was written by a CHP and reviewed by our legal department, but my
boss is not satisfied, therefore I have to review/rewrite.

Thank you in advance for any help

Fax 4122683206
Phone 4122683221
Denny