u and Th chemicals

It has always boggled my mind that partially used chemicals are discarded
at great expense so readily.  Hence we have some uranium salts available
for anyone who wants them (and has the appropriate license).
U nitrate  30 lbs.
U acetate 15 lbs.
probably also some Th compounds and U oxide.
All reagent grade.
These are natural U (not depleted), of rather ancient age (>20 years).

These are very expensive to dispose of.  All the U compounds must be
chemically converted to oxide.

SLABACK@MICF.NIST.GOV
   ...a little risk, like a bit of spice, adds flavor to life