Re: u and Th chemicals

>These are natural U (not depleted), of rather ancient age (>20 years).

Someone (a "Dr. Doom," as I recall) asked about old Th and U salts.  We have
several solid thorium nitrate samples, in ground glass topped vials, with
lick and stick labes marked in cursive.  I expect they are from the fifties,
if not before.

I'm not offering them for sale, but I wonder what the aforementioned Dr.
Doom wanted with them....

John

*John DeLaHunt, EH&S      * 1125 Glen Avenue          *
*The Colorado College     * Colorado Springs, CO 80905*
*jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu* VOX:  (719)389-6678       *
*        Owner:           * FAX:  (719)635-3177       *
*hazmat-l@cc.colorado.edu *                           *
***********This message is hereby disclaimed***********