Scaling Factors for Difficult-to-measure Nuclides in Solid R

     About a week ago, Andrew Welsh posted a request for guidance on
     radwaste scaling factors.  Andrew, if you're out there, my
     attempt to send you info over Internet didn't work.  Perhaps the
     email address was incorrect.  If you still need some suggestions,
     send me your email address.  Below is what I had from your
     earlier message:

          Andrew Welsh
          Koeberg Nuclear Power Station
          Cape Town
          South Africa
               Please respond via e-mail (welsha@kbpnfs01.eskom.co.za)
               or telephone +27 21 5504510 or fax +27 21 5532189.

     Thanks,
     Eric Goldin
     Health Physics & Environmental
     Southern California Edison