linear, no threshold theory in the low dose region

Does anyone know of references that defend the linear, no-threshold
theory for radiation-induced cancer in the low dose region? The defenses
that I know about are essentially saying that we have been using that
theory and are not convinced that there is good evidence for abandoning
it. But that is not the same as saying we support the theory
because..........I am looking for something like the latter.