Re: Oracle

>We recently did the find a database search.  Halliburton NUS is marketing a

>scaled down version of their power plant package for smaller users.  They
>call it RDMS, and it is the only Oracle package I could find.  The modules
>you probably need will run around $30K.  You can find an ad in the latest
>HP Journal.
>
>John J. Zummo, RSO
>Genentech, Inc.

We also recently went through the selection process to let a contract for
an Oracle application to track things radiological. We settled on the Canberra
HIS-20 package. It is modular so you should be able to pick and choose. We're
getting the whole thing so I can't comment on module prices.

 * Gary Masters, ALARA Program Coordinator, RFETS   gmasters@csn.net *
 *         Get Totally Warped - Use a Mac as a Unix terminal!        *