Employment?

Hi, my name is Kristopher Petersen and I have recently left
the naval service.  I have over seven years experience in most aspects
of Radiological Controls, including radioactive materials handling,
accountability, and disposal.  I have extensive experience in exposure
control (ALARA), dosimetry processing, and use of multi-channel analyzers.
I am now seeking employment in the private sector.

I am curious if anyone knows of a position where my skills could be
used, either at your location, or, if you know of any others that I may
be referred to.

I can be contacted at 619-561-4860 before August 29th or at 712-323-4566
after September 3rd or you could e-mail me.  Thanks for any information you
can provide and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kris Petersen
e-mail at plazhp@aol.com