?Facilities increasing TLD operations and staffing

     As has been discussed in this forum for the past month or so, TLD
     dosimetry at nuclear power plants is in the process of being replaced
     by electronic dosimetry. Whether or not this practice should or should
     not be implemented is not the purpose of this post. It is therefore
     obvious that many well-qualified dosimetry supervisors, technical
     staff and technicians are or will be looking for work. I have been
     contacted by many individuals for job leads, and I have not seen any
     job postings in any of the other areas, so I am posing this question
     here. Are you aware of any TLD processing labs that foresee expansion
     and will be looking for additional staffing (near-term or future)..
     for the three groups identified above? If so, please post, for it is
     amazing how many facilities do read this forum every day.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com