Deadliest Substance - PuRe: Fwd'(2)

I think the eminent scientist, Merril Eisenbud, best described the
dangers of Pu at a recent talk at Colorado State Univ. He was refering to
a media statement that there is enough Pu at Rocky Flats to kill every
person on earth when he said ... There is enough sperm in one ejaculation
to impregnate every woman on earth, the problem is delivery.

I think that any discussion of the dangers of Pu must include the
probable routes of intake to an individual or population.