Subject: pos. TLD reports
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet-Mail
Date:    8/30/95 1:55 PM

We monitor quarterly and havereceived positive ring badge reports for the perio
d 4/1/95 to 6/30/95. We use a commercial firm. Has any other organization exper
ienced unusual badge reading for this period. Many of the reports we received w
ere for badges not needed and thus not worn during this period.
  You can respond to me directly at milwicz@princeton.edu   Thanks for the inpu
t I left off the name of the commercial badge service but ask that you supply m
e with your vendors name. It will be interesting to see if there are any matche
s out there.