Date: Wed, 30 Aug 95 15:22:14 -0500
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: sandy_perle@email.fpl.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: pos TLD results

     Oh,  one  more thing for you to ask the vendor  about.  What
were  the annealing results for the badges in question. It  might
just be that they were not annealed to the same level as previous
badges,
therefore, if the transit controls and other control used aren't
correlated to the annealed values as the personnel badges, slight
false positives can result.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com