Re: Tc-99m Dose

A couple of the best references for patient doses from radiopharmaceuticals
are ICRP 53 and ICRP 62.

ICRP 62 lists the effective dose from Tc-99m-phosphates as 5.8E-03 mSv/MBq.
For individual organ doses use ICRP 53.

>I hate to do this, but "can anybody out there" provide a quick ROT type
estimate for dose from injected Tc-99m used in bone scans.
>I believe the chemical form is Technetium phosphate.  I'm not a medical HP
type, and I'm too lazy to do the work myself.  If there
>is a rem/uCi average for "standard man" that would do just fine.  Many
thanks in advance.

>Keith Welch
>CEBAF
>welch@cebaf.gov