Re: Humor???

If you are a CHP, be happy if you don't live in California.  In addition to
earthquakes, fires and floods, we have to add the problem of everyone
jumping to the conclusion that you are a cop.  Everyone and everybody in
this state automatically associates CHP with the California Highway Patrol,
usually in a very negative way.  There are so many chippies, and only a very
few of us, that the battle for recognition was lost long ago.

Frank E. Gallagher, III, CHP
RSO, Univ. of California, Irvine   92717-2725
Voice: (714) 824-6904, Fax: (714) 824-8539
E-mail: fegallag@uci.edu