Re: Draft NUREG/CR-6354

                                           4:50 PM             9/6/95

------------------------------
Date: 8/25/95 4:35 PM
To: Rhea, Tony
From: Rhea, Tony

Sir, below is a messaage that was returned to Tony Rhea because it could not
find the MailCenter.  I apologize for the delay, do you still need the
information?  Mr. Rhea passed away last Wednesday and I have been left to tie
up loose ends and reroute requests for information, work, etc.  If you have
any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Tony's e-mail address
or Barbara_Sexton@cpqm.saic.com.

Thanks.
Barbara Sexton.

Mike:

I have a copy that I got at the National Dosimetry Meeting this week in New
Orleans. I'm on travel next week (and our dial-in capability for email is on
the fritz), so please page me at 1-800-223-2457 and leave me a voice mail
message with your full mailing address (or fax # if you're in a hurry for it)
and I'll get you a copy.

Tony A. Rhea, CHP
Health Physics Manager
SAIC / Oak Ridge