Mixed Waste -Reply

Joel:

I wish I could do more than give you a name and phone number, but
here goes:

Charles Judd (801) 532 1330 or 537 7345.

He's the contact guy at Envirocare. Ed Tupin had described them
earlier as a potential solution for radioactive waste disposal. My
understanding is that they also accept mixed waste. At the very
least, Judd should be able to provide some usefull, not to mention
free, advice.

Any more "tick, tick, ticks" in replies to your question and you'll
either begin imagining you're Captain Hook or you'll come down with
Lyme disease ;-)

Best wishes

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs