I am interested in that position.

Hi, how are you?
I am interested in the positions you mentioned. I am not applying for the senior position which requires a CHP.
You mentioned that there could be TWO positions. Hopefully I will be qualified for that one. I have a master's degree in health physics from the University of Cincinnati, and I am seeking an entry level position.
Please let me know the job description and send me application form, if there is any chance for me.
My address is
Yebo Shen
2321 Victor Street
Cincinnati, ohio 45219
Tel: 513-381-6316
     513-665-9313
Resume,coverletters and refs will be furnished  any time upon request.

Thanks a lot. Take care.