Re: Panasonic 809 TLD

     You can also contact Mr. Dave Katzman, Panasonic Company at:

     Two Pansasonic Way.
     Panazip 7E-4
     Secacus, NJ 07094

     Fax: (201) 348-5339
          (201) 392-4315 Class C

     or..

     SJFR33A@prodigy.com

        Sandy Perle
        Supervisor Health Physics
        Florida Power and Light Company
        Nuclear Division

        (407) 694-4219 Office
        (407) 694-3706 Fax

        sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

Subject: Panasonic 809 TLD
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet-Mail
Date:    9/7/95 3:43 AM

Hi There !!!

We (Radiation Protection)at Koeberg Nuclear Power Station
(South Africa !) are looking for information regarding the Panasonic 809 TLD.
Specifically we are looking for the NEUTRON response over the energy
range Thermal to 4 MeV.  We also would like some information
regarding the algorithm you use for neutron dose measurements
with this TLD.

Any information or references will be greatly appreciated.

Send responses to:
Vermeuch@KBPNFS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA (Charmaine)or
KarstenT@KBPNFS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA (Tertius)

or write to