Re: Panasonic 809 TLD

I strongly recommend contacting Mark Prather at the Battelle Pantex facility
in Texas. They have developed a neutron spectrum evaluation technique using
the 809 in combination with the 802 that is about as sophisticated as I've
seen for a TLD system. They have test data across a wide range of neutron
energies.

Mark G. Prather
Battelle Pantex
P.O. Box 30020
Amarillo, Texas 79177
Work: (806) 477-5110
FAX: (806) 477-4198
Sorry, no e-mail address.

>Hi There !!!
>
>We (Radiation Protection)at Koeberg Nuclear Power Station
>(South Africa !) are looking for information regarding the Panasonic 809 TLD.
>Specifically we are looking for the NEUTRON response over the energy
>range Thermal to 4 MeV.  We also would like some information
>regarding the algorithm you use for neutron dose measurements
>with this TLD.
>
>Any information or references will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Send responses to:
>Vermeuch@KBPNFS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA (Charmaine)or
>KarstenT@KBPNFS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA (Tertius)
>
>or write to