Subject: Panasonic 809 TLD
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    9/7/95 3:43 AM

Hi There !!!

We (Radiation Protection)at Koeberg Nuclear Power Station
(South Africa !) are looking for information regarding the Panasonic 809 TLD.
Specifically we are looking for the NEUTRON response over the energy
range Thermal to 4 MeV.  We also would like some information
regarding the algorithm you use for neutron dose measurements
with this TLD.

Any information or references will be greatly appreciated.

Send responses to:
Vermeuch@KBPNFS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA (Charmaine)or
KarstenT@KBPNFS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA (Tertius)

or write to