Re: Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides; where can I get one???

>>I have a Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides (Mallinckrodt Chemical Works,
>>1968) and
>>am trying to get additional, updated copies.  Anyone know any sources?

I particlarly like the format of that one!!  I've been trying to get one
since the early '70's!!

While you can get updated information ...... I don't belive it can be found
in that very convenient format.

The only trilinear chart I've been able to find is a whole book!!  Certainly
not a wall chart.

The periodic table on PC mentioned here a week or so ago has a lot of the
information.