Re: Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides -Reply

Albert Lee Vest wrote:

>>Good luck and hold onto that 68 edition, I'd rather have it than
>>the later version anyday.

>May I ask - Because of the production values, or because the data
>are better?

Neither, its just that I'd rather have a second edition than a third
edition. The older I get, the more I confuse age with quality.

Albert: Enjoy your visit to Saratoga Springs and think about your
good friends on radsafe when you drink your weekly allowable glass of
radioactive water.

Best wishes

Paul Frame