Th-228 supply

To the person requesting Th-228, you might want to try Argonne National Labs.
I think their web site address is http://www.anl.gov , if not check throught
the DOE.  You would not by any chance be planning to work with a Ra-224
generator which is the daughter of Th-228 would you??

If so check my previous message about that research.

                            Israel Putnam
                      Radioactive Materials Supply Officer
                      National Institutes of Health
The above mail message is for information a
nd that purpose only, it is not
and has not been endorsed by my employer or any other Federal Agency.