--------- cut & fwd'd --------

From: markig@westnet.com

To all those who may be able to help me:

I am seeking information on the detection of radioactive
materials in shipments of scrap metal.  Names of
manufacturers of screening instrumentation, authorities or
consultants with experience in this area, or particularly
useful references would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Mark I. Grossman, CIH, CSP
markig@westnet.com