Forwarded mail....

From: wphillips@hadron.mgh.harvard.edu

I need information on radiation monitoring systems that are
capable of receiving inputs from multiple detectors. The
system will be used by the Rad Onc physics group as well as
the hospital's Radiation Safety Officer to monitor radiation
exposure at various locations.  The system must be capable
of measuring alpha, beta, gamma, x-ray and neutron radiation.
It must also be capable of storing the information and of
downloading the information to a PC via RS-232.  Any info
on exsisting systems or manufactures that I can contact would
be appreciated.  The only system that I know of is made by
Eberline, but this system is only capable of receiving one
input.

- Wayne Phillips
  Engineering, Radiation Oncology
  Linear Accelerator Engineer