Re: BOMAB Suppliers?

In regard to your request for BOMAB suppliers,  we can provide that service.
 Please
call Dr. Hermon Rao at 770-663-0711 for more information.  We have purchased
a portion of the assets of Atlan-Tech Inc., which may be the company that you
mentioned
that previously made this item and is now out of business.

                                                       Hermon Rao
                                                       Nuclear Technology
Services, Inc.
                                                       635 Hembree Parkway