Subject: Re: clarification re unknowm waste
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    9/14/95 4:07 PM

A question for Charles and Mike,

>>     When I worked at the Naval Medical Research Institute, any and all
>>     with each micorcurie.  It worked for me.  Accountability.  That is the
>>     key....mike coogen
>
>This is the method we used at SUNY/Buffalo when I was there in the
>'70s....Charles Thomas

What if the "accountable" researcher retires, leaves, etc.?  Who ends up
holding the bag then?

Albert Lee Vest           The Ohio State University
Health Physicist    Room 103 1314 Kinnear Road Bldg
(614)292-1284                     1314 Kinnear Road
avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu   Columbus OH 43212
My employer did not review or approve this message.