Re: Radsafe Archive?

>      I am interested in finding some past info that was discussed on
>      radsafe.
>      Could someone please post where the radsafe archive is located?

Via the World Wide Web:

http://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/DEHS/rad/rad.html

there are two links on the page that involve the RADSAFE archives: one is a
pointer to the archive itself, and the other is a search engine for
searching on specific words/phrases/whatever.

Via Gopher:

gopher to romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
choose Radiation Safety
choose RADSAFE mailing list archive or
choose Indexes to Radiation Safety Files, then RADSAFE mailing list
archives

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225