Re: In-111 pentetreotide

I don not have experience with the particular surgical procedure which you
wrote about, but I did provide radiation safety consulting services to a
licensee who performed a similar procedure using I-125 monoclonal
antibodies under an IND about 2 years ago.   It was called the
Radioimmunoguided Surgery (RIGS) study.  The IND was granted to the
Neoprobe Corporation, and the corporation provided radiation safety support
to the licensee.  I am nut sure of the status of the study, but I do have
contact information for the Neoprobe Corporation.  They may be a useful
resource to you.

Neoprobe Corporation
855 West Fifth Avenue
Columbus, OH 43212