Tech moving to Boston

Hello folks,

I have a technician who has worked with us for several years and
is relocating to Boston around the first of the year.  (He got
married and the wife is gainfully employed there).  He is
interested in finding a job in the Boston area.

He is finishing up a degree in psychology at the Univversity of Illinois
at Chicago and expects to graduate in December.   Prior to working
with us he had spent some time in pursuing a degree in biology.  I
don't know what that says about our operation:)

In addition to the usual survey tech skills, he has been responsible
for prepping and decon of I-131 therapy rooms,  handling rad waste, etc.
While I don't believe he has done any programming, his office type
computer skills are good.  He is proficient in WordPerfect and by
the time he leaves he will have had experience with MSOffice.  I
am also in the process of bringing my staff up to speed on creating
web documents.  Actually, I am just learning that myself.

If there is anyone in the Boston area looking for techs, please
contact me and I'll have him get in touch with you.

Thanks,

Dale Boyce
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu