Re: MILDOS Program

     Dave:

     Found this info at:

     http://epicws.epm.ornl.gov:80/Harvest/cgi-bin/BrokerQuery.pl.cgi?query
     =mildos&host=epicws%3A8501&caseflag=on&wordflag=on&errorflag=0&opaquef
     lag=on&descflag=on&verbose=on&maxresultflag=50

     Hope it helps.....

     1. http URL: ccc-398.html
         host: epicws.epm.ornl.gov
         path: /codes/ccc/ccc3/ccc-398.html
         Matched line:  keywords# mildos
         Matched line:  body# MILDOS:Calculation of Radiation Doses from
     Uranium
         Matched line:  body# MILDOS estimates impacts from radioactive
     emissions from
         Matched line:  body# addressed in MILDOS. This is a multi-purpose
     code system,
         Matched line:  body# The MILDOS package includes models for both
     point
         Matched line:  body# by MILDOS.
         Matched line:  body# other environmental processes. MILDOS allows
     the user to vary the
         Matched line:  body# study has been made by RSIC of typical
     running times for MILDOS.
         Matched line:  body# MILDOS is operable on
         Matched line:  body# Gnugnoli, Suggested Revision in the use of
     the MILDOS Code
         Matched line:  body# Martin, ``MILDOS Computer Code User's
         Matched line:  body# D. L. Strenge and T. J. Bander, MILDOS A
     Computer

Sandy Perle
Supervisor Health Physics
Florida Power and Light Company