Re: Export of RAM

Good morning!  Just a note concerning access to the IATA regs:  There have been
times when I've needed quick access to the IATA regs and felt I didn't have the
time to order them.  At those times, I've looked up Delivery Service or Freight
Forwarding in the Yellow Pages and called local companies listed there.  It's
been easy to find someone close by who will let me come over and look at the
latest copy of the regs.

When we were preparing to ship material to Colombia, we asked the intended
recipient for information about licensing conditions, etc. in Colombia and
did get a copy of a document showing that the recipient was authorized to re-
ceive the material.

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu