EDUCATION AND TRAINIG

Josip,

Consultec Scientific, Inc. in Knoxville, Tennessee offers health physics
short courses both in Knoxville and privately for those who request it.

We are having a course entitled "Fundamentals of Health Physics" taught by
Dr. James E. Turner and Dr. James S. Bogard in Knoxville from October 2-6,
1995.  We do still have space available in this course if you are interested.

Other courses we offer include Statistics for Health Physicists (taught by
Dr. Turner, Dr. Bogard and Dr. Darryl Downing), Calibration of Radiation
Survey Instruments (taught by Bob Halliburton), Radiation Health & Risks
(taught by Dr. Ken Mossman), Internal Dose Assessment (taught by Dr. John
Poston, Sr.),  review courses for the ABHP Certification Exam and the NRRPT
Exam (both are team taught), Transportation and Packaging of Hazardous
Materials, and RSO 40 hour course.

For more information on our training programs and/or our Computer Based
Training (CBT) capabilities, please contact me toll free at (800) 269-4333
or email me directly at noriega@consultec.com.

Sincerely,

Megan Noriega
Consultec Scientific, Inc.