RAMP UPDATE

{Original Msg: 'Follow-up to ADCO and PWN Status -Reply' from <root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
{
{** Proprietary **
{
{What's the latest on the RAMP situation?  Have all PRPs been
{determined/notified?
{

I'M afraid I don't have up to the minute information.  I'm reasonably
certain that all PRP's have been identified although I don't believe
anyone from EPA has made that statement in my hearing.  I have not
seen a list either.

A number of PRP's have signed an administrative consent agreement and
been allowed to pick up drums.  Don't know how many either drums or PRPs
at this point.  Federal PRPs are represented by the Justice Dept and
it is still negotiating with EPA over wording of agreement.

Mr. Tim Rehder is EPA, On Scene Coordinator if you want exact and current
info, 303-391-6975.

This message was not reviewed by anyone and any opinions are mine alone.
Peter VErnig, VA Med Center, Denver vernig.peter@forum.va.gov

VA Medical Center, 1055 Clermont St. MS 115 - DISCLAIMER
Denver, CO 80220; 303-399-8020 x2447 FAX 393-4656 Opinions = Mine
FAX 303-393-4656, vernig.peter@forum.va.gov Opinions =/ VA or USA