Re: Dosimeter Location

It would seem to me that it might be appropriate to, at least for a time,
wear TWO dosimeters, one over and the other under.  This could provide
much information including the efficacy of the apron, the exposure to the
eye, and provide the stuff for a better estimate or caluclation of EDE.

Ron Kathren